From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:38:07 -0400
I want to apologize for the incredibly disjointed and nearly incomprehensible
posting I made yesterday.  I guess I was more tired and more upset than I
realized!

>I've owned ferrets for 12 years and last year when Bumper got his rabies
>shot (it was his second), he had a reaction (vomited within 15 minutes and
>took a fairly long time to settle down).

What I *meant* to say was in 12 years I'd never had a ferret have a vaccine
reaction until Bumper reacted last year to his rabies shot.  Sorta left
out a few important words there.  <blush> This year 3 of my ferrets had
reactions, but because I had them both at the same time (rabies & distemper)
I'm not sure exactly what they reacted to.  I would expect Bumper reacted
to the rabies again, but I can't be sure.  He didn't have any problems with
FerVac last year (none of my other ferrets did, either).  I'm sorry to take
up band-width with this, but my post was just so embarassing I had to say
something.  *sigh*

--Barb--