From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:56:16 -0500
I saw Fergie on the giving tree and I had to send her a little
something, not as her Santa though. I had so hoped she would get
a generous Santa and would have lots of loving presents for her
christmas but that was not to be. Fergie died two nights ago, she
never got a Santa, she never got presents... she didn't even receive
the little gift I sent... (sob)

Please, please, please, go to the trees and pick a fuzzy to be santa to
and, if you can, send a little something to another without being their
santa, and please get their gifts sent soon! Don't forget on-line
shopping through iGive, and the shelters that are providing gift sets
for the giving tree fuzzies - buying from shelters helps not only the
ferret you are santa to but also the shelter selling gifts.

www.ferretgivingtree.com

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org