From:
"Hunter, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 12:49:00 MST
Hi Fellow Ferrets... My name is Havock and my moma is helping me type this
to all of you because she says that I am not allowed on the computer.
(however I still manage to) I wanted to tell you all what I did yesterday
because I had so much fun.  It was so much fun to watch moma try to give me
heck!!  he.

When moma gets home from work she always lets Johnny, Tasha and me out of
our cage.  Yesterday I has is in a rebel mood and I thought that I would
have some fun.  Our cage is about 2 feet from my moma and dads desk and I
jumped on it.  I crawled into the printer to see what goes on in there and
moma didn't like that too much!!  she chased me out and then started to
clean out our cage.  She does it about every two nights and I like to help
her.  When she was dumping out the litter from our box I called Tasha in and
we mapped out a plan.  Moma left the room to go get a rag and I told Tasha
to go and pull the plastic bag that the litter was in.  As she pulled it, it
made this perfect line of poo and dirt accros the carpet.  I thought to
myself...now this is the work of a genius!!  (he he)

When moma came in I RAN!!!  Boy oh boy was she ticked at me.....ME!  It was
Tasha who did it!!!  (just my brilliant idea...Next I ventured to the
kitchen.

It didn't take moma long to notice that I wasn't helpin' her and she snuck
around the corner when I wasn't looking.  Dad put child locks on all of our
doors but the smart guy that I am....I figured it out.(Ha!)  I don't think
that moma and dad were to happy when I showed Johnny and Tasha how to get
into them.  I have mastered the art so well that I am able to crawl up on
the second shelf and then into the drawer through the back.  (I found where
mom keeps the RAISINS!!!)  I think that I ate to much of them.

Any way that is what I did yesterday....I played and was good for a while
too though.

Later!!       Havock(my moma...Theresa and dad....Doug) (Johnny and Tasha
says hi too)