From:
eggyannie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:41:04 +0100
Over here in the Uk we are just starting to have ferrets for pets on a
big scale, but they still do not have any real value, except for the few
who realy care.  for example in the States you have to pay the equivalent
of #UK75-00 for a furkid over here you get them from anything from "Free
to good home" to about #UK20-00 in a pet shop.  children are breeding
them to get pocket money and then the inevitable happens, no one to have
them so lets dump them.

this is where the few who love them come in.  again in the States there
are ferret sanctuaries in most large states but over here they are few
and far between.  a group of us have got to gether in the midlands to
care for the furkids and take them in and re home where we can to good
homes.  No animal is re homed unless it is first neutered or spayed.
this is so they cannot be used in a breeding program , Now We have to
fund raise to pay for vet bills, and all I am asking you for are some
photos that you would not mind us using,.  these are for Place mats and
cards.  and even to be used as clock faces.  there are lots of cats and
dog cards for birthdays and such but not many with a furkid on so we are
hoping to open up this side of things at a fete at the local Blue Cross
animal open day in august.  Please help where you can, I will make sure
your pets name is included on the photo that we use.

Many thanks for your help in anticipation..
Eggy Annie