From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 12:53:26 -0500
First of all, I want to say hey to everyone and there Fuzzies, and hope
all is well!!!!

On the subject of the Styles check Co.  I have been ordering from them
about 1.5 years and have never had one problem with them.  I have always
gotten my checks on time and in perfect condition.

So just bare with them and they will correct the problem.They are a good
company to deal with.  I just received an order from them and I had made
some changes on my reorder form and they came out perfect, just as I had
ordered.

So just hang in there!!!!!!! :-)

My heart goes out to all that have lost there fuzzies to rainbow bridge
recently.

Just always remember the good times you had with them and think of them
with warm smiles :-) A special prayer goes out from my Fuzzies and I, to
all the homeless and sick ferrets in the world!!!!!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren