Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:27:38 -0500
Dear Guardian of Hope,
I wanted to thank you and everyone for their prays and good thoughts for
my Sing Sing.

Tonight she is home and resting, having survived her surgery today.  She
had an eye removed because there was a tumor behind it pushing on the
eyeball.  She had been blind in the eye for at least several weeks, so
its loss should not be a an additional problem for her.

We did have a few tense moments at the end of the surgery, when we had
trouble bring her out of the anesthesia, but after some oxygen therapy,
she came to OK.

She still has lymphoma in other parts of her body, but now she should be
more comfortable.  She turned 7 years old last May, so she is one tough
old lady.
--
Danee DeVore
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator