From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:56:22 CDT
Hi all,
I have been having some problems with one of my ferrets, Bandit.  Bandit is
a 6 month old MF ferret.  The problem is that he occasionally poops when he
is asleep.  Two other cases is when he accidentally couldn't hold it and
pooped all over me!

This just happened this morning: I had recently put Bandit in his cage
when he had an accident when i was cuddling with him.  (He never gives any
warning other than about one second before, he lfts his tail up.)  Approx.
forty minutes later, he pooped all over his cot.  And all ove his roommate.
In which i have to clean up now-Yuck!!  I was just wondering if he could
have some sort of problems with holding back his pooopies.  Could it be an
infection?  I am sure that it isn't extremely important enough to take him
into the vet right away, but i am going to set up an appointment and i'd
like to be loaded with info.

Thanks,
Darrin and his dookers; Bandit and Spaz