From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:31:10 EDT
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say how special each of my
Christmas's is by witnessing the generosity of people with the Ferret
Giving Tree.  My heart gets so warm looking at their faces on the
website.... it just makes it all the more Christmasy for me each year.

Thank you so much to Judy Cooke for helping in founding this incredible
idea.  Thank you to Kristine Lunny for executing it.  Thank you to so
many who have helped, I know I am ignorant as to whom has helped with
what along the years with this phenomenon... I'm not leaving you out
purposefully.  I am just Wolfy after all.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: