Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:23:50 -0500
Hi, It's been ages since I have posted anything, but I wanted to answer
about screensavers.  Webshots.com has a great free program you can
download and than you can add your own pictures to it.  I love it!  If
you don't have pictures of your own babies I can send you a bunch of mine.
(smile) I have a digital camera and I take lots of pictures.  You can see
some of them on my web site.  http://www.hlrconnect.com/ferrets/ I have
more.  I need to work on my site and get it updated and will try to do
that soon.  I will let you know when it's finished.  Also if you do a
search on ferrets you will find they do have some already in their files.

Next month we are going to have our first surgery.  Our Snickers is having
adrenal surgery and I am hoping ya'll will keep her in your prayers.
thanks

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper,
Sassy, Murray, Woozel, Tubby, Duncan, Britney, Angel