From:
Tom Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:22:22 -0500
Hello:
I was hoping that I could receive some help from this list.  I currently
have 3 ferrets, two males and a female.  They are spayed and neutered.  I
have just been informed by my job that I am moving to a new assignment
which will require extensive travel and it appears that I will no longer
be able to care for them.  I was hoping that someone would be able to take
them, I would provide all of the supplies that I have including the cage
and toys, The two males, Lefty and Mo are from the same litter so I would
prefer that they were not broken up.  They are 10 months old, while
Samantha (the female) is only 4 months old.  They are extremely friendly
and playful and would make a great addition for anyone.  I am crushed that
I will no longer be able to care for them but I hope that someone out
there will.  I live in the Montgomeryville area of Pennsylvania.  I would
be willing to drive them wherever they need to go as long as its within
reason.  Once again, all three get along great with each other and if
possible, I would prefer that Lefty and Mo not be separated.  This is
hard enough for me, I would not want to see them separated from each
other.  I would appreciate any help.  Thanks again.

Tom