From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:03:32 -0400
It was a quiet evening at home and feeling rather amorous the two of us
proceeded to the bedroom.  With Rod Stewart's new CD playing in the
background it made for a very romantic time.  Well since my husband well
is ...... (use your imagination, this is my story and I can invoke the
exaggeration clause at any time) and I am a perfect 38, 28, 32-again
exaggeration clause (ya back in high school)  So to the point things
became steamy.  So there I am lying in bed and "badum, badum"- ferret
across the head.  O.k. I can ignore this.  But, no wait when there is
one ferret there is always a second to follow.  Ignoring.  Yes, yes I
am back in the moment.  My husband is gently caouressing my ear.  Wait a
minute, wait a minute only one ear at a time.  But, thanks for the ear
washes my little Winnie, now off the bed!  Yes I can still remain in the
mood!!  With determination on my side this will succeed!  Ok who the
hell is biting my foot, because it sure as he!& ain't my husband?!  I AM
STILL GOING TO WIN AND STAY IN THE MOMENT!!!!  Think music playing, hunk
of husband, i'm back at my high school weight.  I can do this.  Ten
uninterrupted minutes of pure blis - that's it sniffing certain body
parts is just going to far!  The moment is gone :-(  Now my husband and
I are just giggle ourselves silly.

Note for ferret manual - put the ferrets away before nookie!

Dear Penthouse,
I had the most unusual 8some this weekend.

Ferretlila