From:
"Ross J. Petitto" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:23:11 -0400
Sandee,

My sweet Sammers went to the bridge today after a very hard fought battle
with heart disease and numerous other problems.  You'll see him dragging
his two flannels behind him.  He doesn't know anybody up there, so would
you see if you can find my Max?  He's been there almost a year and you'll
either find him at the fruit bar or lounging in a hammie.  And, one more
favor?  Sammers doesn't like hammies, so would you find him a sleepy sack
to nap in?  Thank you and tell them both how much we love them and miss
them.

Trish and Ross

Earlicks and toe bitings to all.

http://community.webtv.net/MiTrRo/PhredsFuzzyFaces