From:
Lisa Carswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 05:54:17 -0500
Jen wrote:
>The other note was on the topic of ferrets and electronics.  When we got
>Winter, she went nuts for, of all things, a gigapet.  It beeped and was
>made of plastic, with a keychain-like metal attachment on the end.  For
>the longest time, that thing was under the bed, being chewed on or dragged
>around.  Every now and then, it would beep.  The batteries have finally
>died, but it's still Winter's gigapet--and I wish we had a camera on hand
>when she dashes across the room with it!

Most of my ferrets are just fascinated by my Furby.  I'll put it down and
get it started talking, and they'll come and check it out, then bound off
dooking and dancing.  *g* I don't know if they're more astounded by the
fact that it talks or that it moves, but it's funny to watch them with it.

Dooks,
Lisa
Mom of Zorro, Claudia, Loki, Fezzik, and Crysin

"A lost cause beats a sure thing
even when the deck's been stacked."
                 --Kevn Kinney