From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:05:06 -0400
Hi all, I've done A LOT of *buying* ferret items on eBay over the last
year, but now I have to try to *sell* some of it to help pay for our vet
bills.  I'd love if you could please just take a peek to see if you could
use any of these.  Remember, Christmas isn't that far away!  Thank you in
advance!!!

Modern Ferret Magazines--7 back issues
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3550558009

Complete Guide to Ferrets, James McKay, pb
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3550576901

Ferrets In YOUR Home Dr Wendy Winsted hc book
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3550579817

Ferrets by Dr Wendy Winsted hc book
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3550581657

God bless,
Angie and houseful of blessings:
6 ferrets, 6 cats, 2 dogs, hamster, frogs, fish, hubby, & 5 wonderful
children--homeschooling & enjoying the outdoor wildlife & birds in our
NWF Backyard Habitat #30089, western NY!  [log in to unmask]
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/angelwingheart/