Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:26:03 -0400
This is a 5 part serial story that appeared in the Washington Post. It
is really rather funny. It was started by one person and followed up
by others. Obviously some of the writers knew nothing about ferrets.
It is hilarious, though, and remember that it is fiction. This link
takes you to the first installment and you can click on the next one
to see the next chapter. It is not long and will take only a few
minutes to read the entire post. Enjoy!
<http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/artsandliving/source/features/2007/sunday-serial/>

Years ago, several people on the FML had a serial story going. I am not
sure what ever happened to it.I remember Judy Cooke and a few others
participating. Hmmm, wonder where that went - anyone know? We have such
talented people here it would be fun to do that again.

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the

[Moderator's note: There have been a few -- the latest I recall was
done as a lead up to the FML 5000th issue. BIG]