From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:11:20 -0500
We are gearing up our inventory and have recently listed a lot of
Beautiful Premium Quality Handcrafted Bedding including : Hanging Cubes,
Our NEW "TUFTED" Hammocks and Hanging beds along with upcoming sets to
arrive shortly.

Sales of our Bedding Assist the Medical, Food and Supplies for the
Many Older and Previously Unwanted Rescued Ferrets for which we provide
a permanent Loving Home and With so many Fuzzies on Lupron, Meds &
Melatonin we are diligently resupplying our Ebay store inventory with
great bargains and OUR Trusted Quality Bedding..  Please also check out
OUR new Oval & FERRET SHAPED Lightly Scented Soaps...by LFFR
Look for seller - 1rosebob

check these out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4369870359
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4369767487