From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:25:06 -0800
Hi All,

I am trying to find out what shelter and info on Tinkerbell that is on
Giving Tree 28, she is the first pretty little girl on the tree. I need
to know what shelter she is at and what she wants for Christmas. My
friend took all of the ferrets on tree 28, which all were mine except
Tinkerbell and made a donation through SOS, but Tinkerbell won't get
anything unless I know where she is.

Please shelter moms and friends.....please look at the little girl on
tree 28 and see if she is yours. I want her to have a Merry Christmas
and she won't get anything unless I get this information ASAP. Please
email me.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone and their fuzzies

Have a great day.
Linda Soule
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter