From:
Richard MacKenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:19:20 PDT
To all the members of the FML,

I would like to express my extreme gratitude for your support in this trying
time.  I will be trying to answer all of you who e-mailed me individually
but as I have to use the computer at work for e-mail, please be patient.

I am meeting with an arcitect (sp) on 30 July to discuss rebuilding and have
actually begun to enjoy the prospect of building a Ferret friendly house,
complete with built in tunnels through the walls.  Any ideas?  (Please
e-mail them).

Again, thank ALL of you for your support and encouragement.

still dookless in the Okefenokee,
Richard MacKenzie

P.S.  Big hug to BIG for putting the FML together. Thanks Bill!!!