Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 08:59:07 EDT
Group,

Once again my home town is having it's HUGE and I do mean HUGE garage
sale. Last year all of the money from everything we sold @ the garage
sale went to Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services. We are going to do this
again. I get to clean some stuff out of the house AND I get to help the
shelter. Do you have any items worth donating for our sale? Are you
close to North East Ohio? Do you want to deliver or do you need me to
pick up? Let me know... and we can work something out. FYI - the sale
is early in June so we are starting to collect stuff now.

THANK YOU!

Dave R.