From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 13:39:31 -0400
Greetings, everyone!

Our August meeting is just a week away!  It will be August 19 (that's a
Saturday) at 4pm.  Meeting will be held at the Mr. Gatti's on Bardstown
Rd. in Louisville, KY.  Ferrets are not allowed at this meeting!  For
directions or any other information, please contact me and I'd be glad
to help.  Hope to see you all there!

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored. - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.