From:
habitat heartland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 1996 16:15:22 -0500
Hello everyone. I hope all fuzzies are doing well this day.

My house the last few days has been bombarded with crickets.  There are
crickets in my garage and a few have made it into the house.  The other day
I saw a cricket in the floor and gently stepped on it to kill it (I didn't
want to stain the carpet) but it was already dead.  By stepping on it, I
drew my oldest ferret, Pippen, to the spot to see what was up.  She sniffed
it and I went to get a tissue to clean it up.  When I got back, she was
eating it!  All I heard was crunch, crunch, crunch.

Jordan, my youngest ferret, was hanging out by the screen door hoping for my
boyfriend to take her out.  A fly was also hanging out by the screen door.
The fly came within reach of Jordan and she jumped up, caught it and ate it!
I was amazed that she caught it but more so that she ate it!  She's such a
picky eater.

Anyway, if you're in need of new treats, there's a couple of ideas for
you!  ;-)

Treats to all,
Melissa Knapp
Pippen (Hey mom how about some more of those crunchy raisins!)
Jordan (I'm faster than Bruce Lee and more hungry!)