From:
Nathan Herring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 5 May 1994 05:42:47 -0400
Hello all.

I have a fuzzie (not furry yet; she's too young) and have been recently
reading the FML. I don't know if this has come up, but I've been in the
process of creating W3 Home Pages for several Dartmouth projects. There's
space on the server, and if there isn't one already, I would be glad to start
a Ferret Home Page. The question is: (1) Is there one? (2) If not, what would
people like to see on it...

Simple ideas would be to have any Usenet newsgroups posted, the FAQ
available, the mailing address of this list, groups in various areas, etc.,
etc. I'd also have to come up with some cute icons.

Anyway, what do people think?

nh

PS. For those already versed in WWW, you can see lil Celeste at
"http://www.dartmouth.edu/Pages/nherring/nherring_info2.html", about halfway
down the document.