From:
Pauline Peach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 08:04:07 -0400
I'm tired of all the controversy and flames, so here's something on the
lighter side.  I was house sitting at a friends house and I have one very
athletic ferret.  The smoke detector had not been working properly,so my
friend had taken it down and set it on the counter.  Well Squirt climbed
onto a chair, then to the window sill, and onto the counter.  It didn't
take her long to find the smoke alarm.  She stepped on it and set it off.
You should have seen the look on her face!  She straight in the air.

The Peach, Squirt, and Splash