From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:58:47 -0500
On occasion I hear comments of ferrets not being clean or caring much
about sanitation and all but I have solid evidence that points totally
different.

On some days, I don't get home from work until 3:30AM some odd.  This is
after a 12 hour day at the grind stone.  Yesterday was a very busy and
trying day and when I got home was totally exhausted.  So, on entering
the house, I first let the fuzz butts out and then took all my clothes
off in the family room then went directly to bed.

This morning I picked up all the clothes but noticed that my under shorts
were missing.  Well, I first looked under the couch where the fur tsunami
will often sleep on a towel they dragged in there, but no undies there.
I looked in all their hiding spots to see if the clothing article had been
hidden there but no dice.

Finally, I looked at something strange in a corner where I have news paper
laid out (poop control) and also is a litter box for their convenience..
and there in that box was my undies !!!!!

Ha!  Now if that isn't pure demonstration of ferrets being clean!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud