From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:05:43 -0500
hello, everyone!!!

this is the last reminder for people to send me info on anything they
wish to donate to the 2008 SOS Summer Raffle...

if you have not already contacted me...and still want to donate
something...please e-mail me a picture and a description at
[log in to unmask] BY Monday, April 28th...

that is the LAST date i will accept items for this raffle...anything
turned in after that will go in the Fall Raffle...

as usual...you will keep the items in your possession and mail them
out to the winner after the raffle is over in mid June...

thank you again...
SOSkat

**Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
**Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
**"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people
   will ever read!"
**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
  Leave the rest up to God.