From:
C & R Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:13:49 -0700
1000 raisins for that thought.  Good for you and your article about the
close minded, simpletons that believe they and only they are the keepers of
the way of life.  They, unlike, us, feel it is their responsibility to
advice us that they know everything and we know nothing.  That their point
of view is right and ours in just wrong.  That they, with probably limited
experience and education (I gather this because they don't bother learning
from anyone else) speak about Ferrets and other animals, because, they are
at the same learning level as most animals.  They learn enough to survive,
period.  I would hope that these people would of learned in school that
humans, are capable of learning far beyond the basics of life, but they
continue to reject the notions of exterior learning and continue to educate
from within.  Within what, I don't know, but I have a clue.

Rick Roller
U.F.O.