From:
Jan Mosman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 11:19:06 -0400
Hello everyone,
I am concerned on a post I saw last night on some foods and all that may
cause some dental problems .  I forgot who posted this but saw them say that
bananas are a sticky food to the ferrets, and may cause some dental problems
down the road.  My baby just flips over bananas and gets them daily and
doesnt like anything but these and her ferretone and her ferret food.  She
will eat once in awhile some cat food that is in a can although.  I dont
want to deny my baby of her favorite foods but dont want her to suffer
later.  Would anyone like to share with me anything on bananas and there
little ones?  I would like to know if there is anything out on the market
that you can give or feed our babys that can help clean there teeth to avoid
cavities and all.  I want to thank bill for bieng so nice to us and
responding back so fast to us on our things and all.  Does anyone know if
there is any ferret chat rooms that are around where us people can go and
sit and discuss our little ones more in details, does everyone think this is
a good idea.  I wish to thank all the good folks at the FML again for there
help and all you out there for always bieng as nice as you all our.  Our
fuzzys our so special arent they!  look forward to seeing your posts and
lots of hugs to all of our fuzzys out there.  Have a great day and remember
to hug your little ones!