From:
Debbie Gambriell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:10:52 -800
No Wake Up Call Needed
My son decided to sleep in the family room which also contains our ferrets
cage.  Wake up for school is 7:30am, but for some reason, the ferrets
decided to alert us at 7:00am which was a good time to rise and shine.  We
opened the cage to let them out for morning romp with my son still sleeping
on the floor.  Daisy who has not been descented decided to investigate
object on the floor.  Roaming under the covers she decided to poof.  One
son who's face was under the cover got a wake up call of all wake up
calls.....