Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:58:33 -0400
You know - I tried so hard to avoid looking at this video. And then
somehow I caved in. I tell you what. I've never had anything make me
vomit, instantaneously before, (other than when I'd find out I was
pregnant....AGAIN... *smiles*). I wanted to reach through the monitor
and grab this little girl and shake her until her teeth fell out! If
I EVER even THOUGHT one of my kids was even close to capable of doing
something like this, well I look at it this way: I brought em into
this world, and I will take em out. Shame on that girl - and her
twisted sense of logic - and God I pray that somehow - Karma revisits
her TRIPLE-time. And then - after Karma is done with her?? Lemme at
er, lemme at er!!!! ARGH!!!!

I hope and pray that someone can get that ferret from her - before
permanent damage is done to her (if it isn't already). You'd all be
proud of me though. I only left one horribly nasty comment/message
to her. Only one. She should consider herself lucky.

Kim and Her Army Of Idiots *P'ed off in ABQ!!"

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....