From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:19:19 EST
OH my word!  I need the following people to email me pictures of virutual
undies or depends immediately!  ugh!  If you do not want to email me
attachement of pictures (jpgs or bmps) of undies...then an email with the
following will suffice:
} {   [][]     <---- that is a depends and two wipes.

Ann Badnadge <[log in to unmask] Cheers for the rip roarin story of
olympic slug-tug!!!

ferret lover <[log in to unmask] For going above and beyond the call of
duty in this contest....... I must say, Judy, for that one, you owe me
panties,,,ok.... wipes..... AND a splat matt for under my chair!

Thank you for the depends alert Rebecca about the beano ferrets.  I made
sure that time, I was doubly bound and a spat matt was in place.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: