Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:46:47 -0400
Hey, all. A special thanks to Richard Strait for posting the following
video from the Symposium. For those of you who didn't attend, here is a
peek at some of the fun you missed. The players are Doctors Elayne
Barclay and Julie Fossa. The ferret is Daisy!

Richard Strait taped the Daisy skit and here it is. Be sure you listen
to it - I heard stuff I don't remember being siad!
http://minky.ferretsunited.net/Ferrets%20Eat%20the%20Darndest%20Things.wmv

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the