From:
Joan Evancic-Sheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:34:45 -0400
Once again I entreat the loving Bridge Greeters to be on the look out
for Dakota, the other half of the Ft Dix Duo; Spaz having gone Sunday
morning.

Dakota was a large handsome DEW and enjoyed a good ear rub more that
anything. He had been through adrenal surgery, and was of late on meds
for Helicobacter.

Yesterday he had heaved his food, though I was able to get some AD to
stay in him.

This morning I got a bit more in him but he was then in distress;
seemingly overnight his abdomen became distended, and I don't believe
he had passed waste. I took him to work with me so we could be first at
the Vets office, and he began whimpering. Then as I held him there and
spoke of love, he seized gently and slipped away.

I hope Spaz can be spared to be there for his life long friend when he
crosses.

The Wrecking Crew there is growing too fast:-(

Many Thanks for all you do- it's been an all too busy year so far

J~