Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:45:58 EST
(I am blind copying a few people who may or may not be on the TriFL
listserv.)

Triangle Ferret Lovers club of NC is hosting a PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE
Officers and Chairpersons meeting on Saturday, March 6th from 12p-3p in
Cary (sw of Raleigh), North Carolina.  This will be a great opportunity
for past and current O/Cs to discuss their roles and provide any input on
how the club may progress with activities and eduction.  Your past and
present experience with TriFL is very important and valuable.

Please join us - especially those of you who are interested in being an
Officer or Chairperson of TriFL.

Thanks, Shari
Special Affairs Chair, TriFL

In a message dated 2/25/04 10:03:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,