From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:29:21 EST
If anyone is interested, I have a wave file that has a ferret dooking on
it.  I have no idea where I got it, just know I downloaded it a long time
ago so my mother could hear the sound they make.  Then of course mine
started doing that, maybe in response to the sound blaring from the
computer, who knows!  Email me if you want me to send it to you....

My Tao thing is: Why do ferrets make a mess and we say, "ah, cute," but
with our kids, it's "ARGH!"?  It's like the old saying, the higher they
rise, the harder they fall, kind of.  The smaller they are, the cuter the
mess.  When my daughter was little, the mess was much cuter than now that
she's older.  Since ferrets are so little, well, anything they do is just
gonna be too cute!  (besides, it's not like you can really tell them to
clean up and they will.....not like you can tell your kids that either,
come to think of it!) debbi, Molly Doll, and Merlin (whose favorite pastime
has become to steal my daughter's little plastic dollhouse toys and run
off, with my daughter wailing in hot pursuit....to add to the insult, he
stashes everything under her bureau, just out of reach of her short arms.
How do they know!)