From:
Anna G Ralya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 20:17:46 -0400
My husband got me another ferret for our 1 year anniversary, and she is a
really hyperactive bundle of fur --- I'd forgotten how excitable they are
when they're young.  The others took her sudden appearance quite well; they
followed her around the room sniffing and attempting to groom her, but a
couple of mins later they all collapsed in the hammock and fell asleep.  She
(no name yet, suggestions?) is a ten-week old kit with light chocolate brown
fur, a-near white face (little mask), a white throat, white patches on her
back two legs, white toes, and salt-and-pepper fur (white and brown guard
hairs).  Is she a mitt?  What would the salt-pepper fur be?  It's all
throughout her entire body, not just the extremities.  She's very sweet,
loves to climb inside people's shirts and ride shoulders.  The only name we
can think of right now is Pepper, but that's kind of ordinary.

                                        A. G. Ralya