Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:41:41 -0400
A Great way to warm the post surgical patient WITHOUT SPILLS OR MESS and
No electric needed.  Just heat in Microwave for approx. 2 mins -check
for temp-place under bedding.  Lasts for hours!  Also HELP KEEP YOUR
FUZZIES COOL IN THE SUMMER HEAT!!!  This is an AWESOME way to help your
Fuzzy friends keep cool on those hot days of Summer... Just chill "COOL"
pak in freezer for over an hour and place in cage or under bedding for
cooling effect for hours.  NO SPILLS, or MESS with these FLAX seed filled
paks, Easy to use and instructions are included.  Comes with Removable
outer Fleece sleeve for laundering.  (approx.size 10" x 10") Proceeds
benefit Medical, Food and Supplies for the many Older, Sickly and
Previously Unwanted Ferrets we have taken into our private home -IN the
last year aka: LITTLE FEET FERRET RETREAT -check them out and our awesome
bedding store at :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336889414
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336888158
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336888726