From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:07:37 -0800
My other vet called me this morning.  She will be opening her own practice
at the end of this month, so for the moment she is working for another
clinic who primarily works on farm animals.

Well bless them.  The called and said that Dr. Deb could do the surgery
there and it would only cost 125.00  That is absolutely the lowest price
ever and I will be forever grateful for these angels who really aren't
even ferret folks.

Dr. Deb, my new vet, did the surgery and she has a great love for ferrets.
Prince is out of surgery and doing well so far.  She also cleaned his teeth
while she was in.  His liver looked a little funny, so she took a little
piece of it too.

My old vet has compeletly disgusted me, but it worked out for the best
since I found an even better one.

I feel like a great wieght has been taken off my shoulders.  Yesterday the
biggest sorrow I had was that a ferret was suffering because of greed of
my old vet.

So many wrote me with words of wisdom.  I can't thank you all enough.
What wonderous folks ferret people are.

Kristine Lunny

Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter
http://www.geocities.com/mimsy_01