From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 22:12:49 -0600
Since the article I wrote a couple of days ago, pointed directly at those
on the FML who see fit to bash others.  I have received numerous e-mails
thanking me for bashing the so called "FERRET PROTECTORS".

I do not want to lower myself to their level anymore.  I just want to help
others with their fuzzies and spread the good word about them.  I also
endorse spreading the honest truth about them, even though some may not
want too.

Thank you too all of those supporters who both enjoyed the article and to
those of you who have sent their best wishes concerning our recent loss at
the shelter.  Thanks again.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (excluding Mass)

Someone once wrote "its much easier to sit back and criticize then it is to
stand up and participate".  So ferret supporters, whats your position?