Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:23:16 +0000
Some people here in the UK both children and adults seem to think that
anyone can steal any ferret and not have to worry about the police
finding them, I have been on this end of a guy stealing my ferrets.

When my ferrets were stolen in the 70's I had to keep badgering the
police to do something about prosecuting the guy who had them.

Yes I finally got my ferret back and the guy who had them was prosecuted.

I do hope this family get their pets back.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/intact-ferrets/
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/First_Page-Index.html