Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:31:07 -0500
Hi all, a stwange ting happened at the bridge the other day.  From my
place at de end of de Rainbow Bwidge, I saw a big beautiful cinnamon
ferret wrestling with a big backpack.  Now dese secret backpacks are only
allowed to musteys, as they are the only creatures that are allowed to
bwing anyting from earth to the bridge.  Finally he made his first step
and wowsie was thatbackpack heavy and wiggly--first time for everyting.
Then he came slowly across de Bridge.  It was really a hard trip for de
poor ferret.  Den as hegots closer, I went out to help him.

I looked at him and I said you must be Tarzan--we have been expecting
you.  But whatever did you bring in your backpack--windup toys or
someting like dat.

Well sorta he says.

Well I guess since you got dis far you can keep dem.  Den he opened up de
backpack and out sprang two big ratties.  Yipes I yelled.  I is not a fan
of ratties.  Den Tarzan said well dey were friends of mine and dey passed
on right around the same time I did.

What are dere names I asks--the lilac one said my name's Tanzie and de
other is Cuddles.

Oh I said.  Well we do have some mousies and kitties here dat thought
dey were ferrets.

Tarzan had a big tear in his eye.  Do I has to let dem go to de rat side
of de bridge.

No, I guess not.  But you will have to explain to de Boss why dey should
stay--knowing full well dat the Boss would let them stay because He is
such a compassionate (dictionary again) Person.

Well we have wings to fit you Tarzan--and all of a sudden dey were a
group of dainty girl ferrets ooing and ahing over Tarzan as he really was
quite handsome.  De girlies ran over to de wing bldg and got a gorgeous
set of cinnamon wings and a sparkly halo for him.  Offers of flying
lessons were also given.

Uh--wait girls, what are we todo for de ratties.  Do we have ratty size
wings and halos for them.  Dey about has heart failure when they spotted
them.  Yeek--Yipes and all dat.  Now I told dem dat dese were Tarzans
friends and to be nice to dem.  Den one of de smallest kits came out and
says well the two squeakers can have my wings--and my sister's wings as
dey would about fit them--the kit tried the rat-sized wings and halos on
Tanzie and Cuddles and dey fit great.  De kits said dere were lots of kit
sized wings and halos as so often because of debreeding farms many kits
pass to the bridge early without ever having homes.  Big tears from all
of us tinking of de early departures from earth without families.

De rats were thrilled to be allowed to stay and I gave my okay for dem to
stay wit Tarzan.  They said they would help clean his place.  But I knew
that Tarzan would be happier with the family dere and all his previous
business dat had made it before him.  Its just amazing what us ferrets
can sneak across in dere secret backpacks.  Hey dat makes us better den
hoomans.  We found the perfect place for the three and yeppers the
ratties were twying out dere wings but staying on Tarzans back as dey
were afraid of big feet stepping on dem.  Dere were little kits trotting
with us and visiting with de ratties.  He said to send his love to Mommy
and Daddy and dat dey were crying when all three left.  Okay just this
once-I told them you can do this--They threw three big kisses down de
comet to Mommy Debi and Daddy Keith.  This should reach dem about the
same time dey read dis.

Hugs, loves, and dooks
SaraFerret, Tarzan and two ratties who seem to have adopted me as dere
mommy