From:
pat andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:19:40 -0400
>From: The Ferret Aid Society <[log in to unmask]>
>On a sad note, Wendy, I am really sorry for the passing of Stinki. She'll
>always be remembered here at our shelter as the sweet little girl who
>donated all her sleep sacks "Stinki Sacks" to the other ferrets who were
>in need.

I want to offer my condolences to Wendi on the loss of her beloved Stinki.
It really hurts when lovedones moves on to a plain where we can no longer
see and touch them.  Still, as long as there are fond memories stored in
our hearts those loved-ones are never really gone.  They bring a smile
when we think of the wonderful and thoughtful faces when we think of the
learning experiences.  The tears and sadness last, too, but are tempered
by love, which is never gone.

You were fortunate to be with her during her last moments.  I'm sure it
comforted her.  It is the ultimate gift to her, even though it was painful
to you.  When bad things happen so fast it is so difficult to deal with
because there just isn't time to say goodby...fate permitted you this, and
it helps so much.

I feel your grief and want to offer my sympathy in love at this hard time.