From:
Samantha Newcomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:16:36 -0500
To answer all of Sukie's Questions, as best I can anyways...

I have all kind of flooring in my house, tile in the bathroom, berber
carpet in the bedrooms and hallway, laminate in the kitchen, and Pergo
in the Ferret room.  If I were to redo my floors in the house I would
pergo everything but the bathroom, simply because who has wood-liiking
floor in a bathroom...lol.

So I'll go with the Pergo...

I have had pergo for about 2 years in my ferret room now.  I love it
because it does not sain, scratch, get water dammage and you can BEACH
it!  Unlike wood, and you never have to polish or wax it or anything, in
fact you should never do so.

I don't think there is anything I don't like about Pergo It cleans up
lovely because it doesn't hold stains, and if it gets something really
nasty on it you can scrub it to death and it won't scratch.  Great for
allergies because nothing gets trapped in it.  It doesn't have hardly ANY
gas fumes because most pergo is drop in interlocking bords, you just seal
the seams and about 6-8 hours later, it's ready to go.

I took no precautions with pergo at all except moved the ferrets out of
the room.  I don't wish that I had done anything differently or better
and there wasn't anything to do right.  I'm telling you pergo is a
breeze...

If you have a ferret room like I do, Urine, poop, bleach, staying wet
for long periods, just about nothing can hurt this stuff, just make sure
you seal the seems so that it doesn't get Under it.  It was the best
investment that I ever made and I wish I had it all over the house.

Samantha.