From:
Lisa Silverstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2013 04:16:47 -0700
Hope the recall information has reached everyone. Want to put it out
there again, just in case! Please, please realize this is not just the
EVO, it is ALL the Natura foods.

Just one of the articles on this recall can be found at:
<http://theanimalrescuesite.greatergood.com/clickToGive/ars/article/Salmonella-Found-in-More-Pet-Food906>

You will be reimbursed by Natura if you fill out the form and mail it
in. Another link for info (and where you are able to find the refund
form): http://www.evopet.com/recall

Lisa Silverstein
Silver Lining Ferret Sanctuary

You can't change the world by saving one animal, but for that one
animal, you change it's world. When there is no support, no brightness
to keep us on our toes, when we are all on our own, that is when we
learn to be awake. ~ Tzvi Freeman