From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:34:56 EDT
From:    suzi lambert  <[log in to unmask]>

Has anyone given sub Q fluids to their ferret before?  I remember a web
page that had tips and directions?  Does anyone know where that is?...

P.S this is for a ferret who  is post op 3 days and not eating and
drinking well and she is tenting when  pinched

Suzi, try here, I think it might help!  _Ferret Universe-Sub-Q Fluids for
Ferrets_ (http://www.ferret-universe.com/health/sub_q.asp)

Mare &  the Lovebutton Gang
AJ, Bear, Bonnie, Clyde, Crystal, Dharma, Emmy, Hooker, Joey, Memers,
Lucky, Reno, Stinky, Tiny, Tweaky, Wiley & Winky (aka: Link-a-Link)

Ferret  Soul

A dog or cat steals your heart,
but a ferret steals your  soul.