From:
Andre Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 08:40:56 -0400
Hi all !

I have a big question in my head.  Is homeopathis medecine can help our
ferret friend?  First I have to tell you that I am a biothechnology engineer
and I find it hard to believe that homeopathis can do miracle without good
scientific proofs.  But let me just tell you a little story.

One of my friend is a real fan of homeopathis medecine.  She gives every
ferrets she own an homeopathis preventive treatment each three or four
months.  I think she uses something like R17, 7CH and 15CH (don't ask me to
explain what that mean).  Until now, every ferret, without exeption, lived
more than 8 years and they never had adrenal disease, insulinoma, skin
tumors or any kind of cancer.  She has had maybe 25 to 30 ferrets until now.
I don't know what to think about that.  But I assure you that I was a
witness of her succes.

Is there anyone who use homeopathis medecine with ferrets ?  What is your
observations ?  Do you have positive results ?

If she is right about homeopathis medecine, why not using it on our ferrets.
And if she is not right, that will not hurt out babies anyway.

Awaiting feedback !?!?!?!?

--
                           Andre Beauchamp
[log in to unmask] (use this one first)