From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 00:15:04 -0400
I have to say that I just love to look at the pictures of the big, big
ferrets.....

But if given a choice I still prefer the look of the sleek weasel type body
style.

Only seem to see this kind of ferret in pet stores now.  It seems that the
private breeders are looking for size but seem to be overlooking the
original body style of ferrets.  I have spoken to several vets that feel
the slim, sleek ferrets are still the most healthy.  Come on breeders
lets stick to the original ferrets.

[MM]