From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 16:50:21 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled candy cane cachers...

(Is it white stripes on red, or red stripes on white?)

Yep.  Fuzzer is a good judge of character.  Had a rather sneaky female in
the house.  He watched her carefully.  While I was in the kitchen, she
tried to steal about $60 from a tray above the television.  Fuzzer
launched himself (I turned just in time to see what happened) at her,
latched on with all four of his little feet onto her leg and bit down.

The girl screamed, the money flew all over the room (it was a pack of 50
$1 bills and a pair of $5 bills) and the girl ran for the door.  She
smacked her head on the door jam and Fuzzer got her ankle that time.  She
squealed again and made it out the door.  Hasn't been in my house since
then.  No police report filed (I have papers showing his shots, etc.).  I
called a local police officer and told him what happened.  He said not to
worry about it.  If she tried to file a report, she'd be arrested for
attempted robbery!  :)

Fuzzer got extra snacks that night.  He's my little watch-ferret!  Kind'a
gives a new meaning to the term "Alpha Male", huh? :)

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/