From:
Doreen & Ken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 10:12:09 -0500
Hello to all,

I again have a question, actually 2.  To start off, Grizzly a few days
ago, put her head LITTERALY up my pant leg again and bit me, this time
she drew a bit of blood.  She DOES not bit unless she gets up people's
pant legs.  And the fact that she does it on purpose is strange.

The next is my George.  Ever since he's come to my house, he will not stop
tipping over their bowls.  I have put toys in thier cage, moved the bowls
around to different locations and even started letting them out till they
are passed out for a couple of hours but to NO avail.  I have them up on
the second floor and even if he's hungry or not, he will get behind the
bowls and start pushing them till they go down the ramp and are on the
floor.  I even put them on the bottom floor, and he turned them over.

They are pretty heavy bowls, and Grizzly doesn't move them, it's just
him.  I feel bad because I don't know if they are doing it because they
are bored or what.  I am almost to the point of getting clamps but I want
to see if anyone else has the problem or if it's just mine.

Any comments or input would be great.  You could email me at
[log in to unmask] or you could leave your comments on the fml.
For the names that I use for my ferrets real quick.

Grizzly- Gizzy girl, Grizz, Gizz, and recently (not really) Chubby lol.

George- on occasion Geo (I've only called him that twice) and the all to
famous Big Boy.  I haven't come up with too many creative nicknames for
him like Grizzly's hehe.

Well that's all for now.  I hope everyones ferrets are healthy and happy.
And REALLY sorry to hear about Chloe, keep your head up, she'll come back
because she know she's loved.

Alison~ George and Grizzly