From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 23:48:48 -0400
Dear Saraferret:

I am writing this to you with a sad and heavy heart. Our precious baby
Angel passed away early this morning. She is on her way to Rainbow
Bridge with her little stuffed toy dog. It is too painful for me to
talk about but all I can say is that she had a tumor and it finally
took her from us. Saraferret please let her know that she has taken a
piece of my heart with her and she will always, always have a special
place in my heart along with her other brothers and sisters who have
left before her. Also, tell her how sorry we are and that she will be
missed terribly by us and her brother Star, who is our one and only
ferret now.

Please have her brothers and sisters Booger, Maxine, Maxi, Fritz,
Pepper, Misty, Prince, Bear, Buddy, Shark, Snowball, Lady, Princess and
last but not least her cagemate and close companion Max who have gone
before her be there with you to greet her when she arrives because I
know she will be lost and confused. She will need to be introduced to
her brothers Maxi and Fritz and sisters Booger and Maxine because they
had gone to Rainbow Bridge before we got her. I pray for all my babies
every night, so they know that I miss them and that I am always
thinking about them.

My dear sweet Angel you hung on to take your last breath until this
morning so you could see and say goodbye to your dad before he left
for work. That meant more to him than you'll ever know. May you Rest
In Peace now and be young and whole again no more pain or suffering,
we love you and miss you so much.

Love from Angel's Mom Rosie