From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:30:20 -0400
[Forwarded from Troy-Lynn (TLE)]

Well the Kansas Judicial System needs me for Jury Duty selection on
Friday, Sept 26th, which is the first date of the planned house
repairs.

So, let's keep the dates and plan to meet mid-afternoon on Friday.
This way if I don't get picked for jury duty I should be back home
by that time, and if I do, someone can be there to meet everyone.

One of the reasons I would rather be there is because I have a small
house, the ferrets are free roam, I don't have enough cages for all the
ferrets to be put in, some ferrets like to be in certain rooms, some
ferrets don't get along with some others, and I have biters that can be
deceptive (think of the beauty of a spider web but how deceptive the
intent). When I'm there I can watch to make sure things go a bit more
smoothly and point out the beasties. Some of the ferrets have very
ummmm.... uneven temperaments' and stress easily so the commotion of
new people and house work, while greatly accepted by most, will be
frowned upon by others and those are the ferrets that can be a bit
testy with the other ferrets and with people.

Can we get a tentative commitment on who is coming and when you plan
on arriving so we have an idea of what to expect.

Thanks so very much!
tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org

--
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video